We believe that each and every person deserves a five-star dental experience each and every visit. That’s why we’ve invested in special, relaxing amenities and leading-edge technology for our office. We want to show you the difference of truly modern care in a comfortable setting!
One of our main goals at LM Family Dentistry is to create a relaxing environment that goes above and beyond the run-of-mill dental clinic. We have a number of comforting amenities available for you to take advantage of. Enjoy one, enjoy them all — but most importantly, make yourself at home!
- Massaging Dental Chairs — How does getting a massage during your appointment sound? Go for it with our state-of-the-art dental chairs!
- Aromatherapy — Let yourself relax by taking in the soothing scents of our aromatherapy.
- Cozy Blankets — Get ready to get real comfy when you snuggle up with one of our blankets.
- Headphones — Not a fan of the sound of dental work? You can tune it out and listen to your own music with our headphones.
Our team makes use of modern tools and technology so that you can receive higher quality care and enjoy a more comfortable, rewarding experience along the way too. If you’d like any more information, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
- Digital X-rays — Since we don’t have to wait for images to be processed, we can get started on your treatment plan even sooner. These X-rays also emit less radiation than their conventional counterparts.
- Digital Impressions — You don’t have to worry about the discomfort or possible gagging that comes with traditional impressions; we can take digital impressions quickly and more comfortably!
- Smile Preview Software — Instead of just relying on your imagination when it comes to your treatment results, we can show you a digital preview of what your smile will look like after a procedure.
- Isolite® Comfort System — This system prevents that post-appointment sore jaw you might experience, and it keeps your cheeks, lips, and tongue protected as we work.
- Intraoral Camera — Get a dentist’s view of your own teeth and gums so you can better understand your dental health and what your smile needs.
- Dental Laser — If you need a soft tissue treatment, we can perform it precisely and efficiently using laser dentistry, which also happens to result in faster recovery for you too.